Pope Francis names Chinese bishop who attended Synod on Synodality to Archdiocese of Hangzhou

Catholic News Agency

Jun 23, 2024, 6:13:20 AM (5 days ago) Jun 23
to kanya...@googlegroups.com

Can’t see this email properly? View online

  A Service of EWTN News

Catholic News Agency

Donate     Trending

Pope Francis names Chinese bishop who attended Synod on Synodality to Archdiocese of Hangzhou
The new archbishop was one of two bishops from mainland China to participate in the October 2023 session of the Synod on Synodality in Rome.
Read More

Mother Angelica’s shrine fills to capacity as National Eucharistic Pilgrimage passes through
The foundress of EWTN and member of the Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, Mother Angelica made no secret of her love and devotion to the Eucharist.
Read More

March for Life president Mancini urges advocates for unborn to continue fight
“I don’t think in my lifetime I thought Roe would be overturned, and to consider that it was overturned in our lifetime is just unbelievable,” Jeanne Mancini said.
Read More

Photos: Thousands take part in Italy’s pro-life march
“There is no compromise on human life!” Pope Francis said in a message sent to organizers ahead of the march.
Read More

Canadian man offered euthanasia ‘multiple times’: ‘I don’t want to give up my life’
Roger Foley says he has been offered euthanasia as he struggles with lifelong disabilities and chronic pain from a disease called cerebellar ataxia.
Read More

Click here for additional content

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram

NATIONAL CATHOLIC REGISTER

COPYRIGHT © 2024 EWTN
You received this email BECAUSE YOU OPTED IN AT OUR WEBSITE.

EWTN.
5817 Old Leeds Rd
Irondale, AL

 email preferences