Pope Francis: In the silence of adoration we receive God’s grace

Catholic News Agency

6:15 AM (3 hours ago) 6:15 AM
to kanya...@googlegroups.com

Can’t see this email properly? View online

  A Service of EWTN News

Catholic News Agency

Donate     Trending

Pope Francis: In the silence of adoration we receive God’s grace
At his weekly Angelus, the pope told Catholics to beware of “the dictatorship of doing.”
Read More

National Eucharistic Congress ends with prayer for ‘new Pentecost’ for U.S. Church
“Those who choose to stay with Jesus will be sent by Jesus,” Cardinal Luis Antonio Tagle told the crowd of nearly 60,000.
Read More

13 things to know about J.D. Vance’s Catholic journey
Republican vice presidential nominee J.D. Vance has written extensively about his life in faith, both in a mega-selling memoir and in a long essay for The Lamp.
Read More

Joe Biden announces he will not seek reelection in 2024 presidential race; endorses Harris
The Democratic president has been fielding calls from his party to pull out of the race after a much-criticized debate performance in June.
Read More

From castles to cathedrals: Pope Francis’ schedule for Luxembourg and Belgium trip
The pope will greet royal leaders, prime ministers, professors and students, and Catholics in some of the countries’ historic palaces, cathedrals, and universities.
Read More

Click here for additional content

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram

NATIONAL CATHOLIC REGISTER

COPYRIGHT © 2024 EWTN
You received this email BECAUSE YOU OPTED IN AT OUR WEBSITE.

EWTN.
5817 Old Leeds Rd
Irondale, AL

 email preferences