Hello, Can I camp with you?

1 view

Betty

Aug 21, 2007, 7:11:05 PM8/21/07
to Kanuckistan 2.0 theme camp
Hey campers, I am getting this info from amira... I'd like to know if
I can join your camp? I'll be rolling in Tuesday evening or
thereabouts, one woman, one rental car coming from SF. I'm a first
timer and looking to camp, help and have fun. Let me know -
betty...@hotmail.com, I would sincerely appreciate it. And if
anyone has a map of Black Rock City (so as I know where I'm going)...
that would be cool too. THANK YOU!!!!! See you on the playa. Betty

Thomas Terashima

Aug 22, 2007, 2:39:49 AM8/22/07
to kanuc...@googlegroups.com