O.E.E.S. Orange Emergency Ejection System

Batfink

Jun 23, 2007, 7:19:44 PM6/23/07
to Kanuckistan 2.0 theme camp
Hi,

Seeing as we're all obedient visitors to the jurisdiction of the well
funded US Department of Justice, there will be a theme camp colour
(spelled "our" not "or") code of orange containers for any personal
entertainment consumables, consumable wastes and the like. Please
ensure camp members and visitors are aware of the Orange Emergency
Ejection System. Please label all containers with the OEES label for
quick identification and have 1 said container in each habitable area.
Labels and chem-wipes supplied upon request.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_%28colour%29

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/dcf/enforce.htm#salespos

Cheers,

Batfink
Special Assistant to the Secretary General of Kanuckistan 2.0