H-E-L-P !!

EvilKimevil

Aug 10, 2007, 10:53:20 PM8/10/07
to Kanuckistan 2.0 theme camp
Hi Y'all !!
I understand from talking with Batfink that you might have a wee bit
of room in the Purgatory to add another car battery in your line up.
I'm bringing a registered art installation to the Playa this
year(Halcyon Haven) and had pretty much given up on the idea of a
sound element until one of your delicious members suggested this
renewable(ish) energy possibility.
If I were ever so sugary sweet to you and promised to give vinegar
foot baths, massages, and moisturizing cream to every one of your
dried up playa feet, could I have a battery charging and come by every
morning to your camp to swap it out with the dead battery from the
previous day?
Eagerly awaiting your response ;)
-EvilKimevil from E-Ville (natch)

DoubleTee