inverter question

Mike Hermann

Aug 18, 2007, 1:47:09 PM8/18/07
to kanuc...@googlegroups.com, albert...@burningman.com
Hi All,
First-timer going down this year, in the Black Rock Express RV. It has internal 12V power and no generator. I'd like to get an inverter to run a small computer, chargers, iPod's etc. Any advice? How many watts should it be? Is it impractical (do these things just suck RV batteries dry really quickly) and I should just rent a generator?

--
Mike

Adam Elliot

Aug 19, 2007, 9:58:06 PM8/19/07
to Mike Hermann, kanuc...@googlegroups.com, albert...@burningman.com
Well I'm bringing down a generator and will have some batteries and an
inverter so if you need to charge things we can just do it off that.
If it's shit that needs to constantly run it might be more
complicated, but otherwise that's fine. Using the RV will drain the
battery pretty fast.

Adam