Christmas list

melody sanderson

Nov 29, 2002, 1:22:44 PM11/29/02
Hi Dad,
Here is our Christmas list and we hope that you had a great Thanksgiving.
Sorry we have not called for awhile it has been real busy around here.
Heather starts her Christmas vacation on Dec. 23. She could stay the
weekend after Christmas if you want. Just let me know when or if you would
like her to stay.

Heather's list Melody's List
Lilo and stitch DVD Scorpion King DVD
Blue cordless phone Men in Black 2 DVD
gameboy advanced and some games Pasta Maker
Barbie 2002 - 2003 Cordless Phone
Good Sapphire earrings Norton 2003
Play Station games Computer Program
Croc 1&2 We Were Solder's DVD
New Crash Bandicoot XXX The Movie DVD
Bennie babies Heating Blanket Q size
Leather shorts size 14 girls(children)
Monopoly- Scooby Doo
Stuart Little 2 DVD
Spiderman DVD
A Walk Two Remember DVD
Make up set (Wal-Mart)
Telescope and Micro scope set (Wal-Mart)
Clothes Size 14 Children pants and size small women
Any thing Scooby doo or Twitty
Heating Blanket Blue or Blue Velvet Double or Full size
I hope that this helps with birthday and Christmas. I'm sorry I didn't get
to go up or call that day, but we spent a long time in the doctors, and then
came home and had to take one of the other kids in also. I had to have my
knee scoped and have been off of work for a month, and we have been watching
pennies ever since. I have to go back in and have my shoulder done in two or
three months, so I will be off work for 6 to 8 weeks on that one.
We love and miss you all and hope that this finds all doing well. Hope to
here from you soon.

Love Melody and Heather