Re: [KI-LC] [Staff] Kantara Initiative's Teleconference Service Provider

Dervla O'Reilly

Mar 6, 2012, 2:48:33 PM3/6/12
to LC@kantarainitiative.org Council Kantara
Many thanks everyone for your input and comments.

It appears that option 1 is a way forward (1. utilize WebEx with their integrated VoIP solution, without dedicated Skype access with toll option (could use your Skype, mobile or land line)

We hope to resolve and finalize with early April as our new target date for transition.

Cheers,
Dervla
________________________
Dervla O’Reilly
Program & Event Manager
Kantara Initiative
dervla[at]kantarainitiative[dot]org

Begin forwarded message:

From: Keith Uber <Keith...@ubisecure.com>
Subject: RE: [KI-LC] Kantara Initiative's Teleconference Service Provider
Date: February 29, 2012 6:56:26 AM PST
To: Dervla O'Reilly <dervla...@me.com>

IMHO Dropping land line dial in access would be okay. webex offers other features, chat&persentations, that could make the meetings even better. Looks like their iOS apps are included in the packages.

I have used land line dial-in numbers in cases where I am travelling (by car or train) where network use is not reliable. Maybe 3 times in the past year.

--Keith