[KI-LC] Congratulations to our newly elected Secretary!!

Anna Ticktin

Mar 2, 2012, 4:04:20 PM3/2/12
to LC, Kantara Staff list
Hello Folks—

Please join me in congratulating Heather Flanagan — our newly elected Secretary of the Kantara Initiative Leadership Council!
Heather will be stepping into the roll from her position on the AMDG leadership team, where she has been a key driver behind their detailed organization and work efforts. With unanimous support from her LC peers, we are anxious to have her on board!
Congratulations and welcome, Heather!

Also, I would like to extend thanks on behalf of the LC to Lara for stepping into the roll in months past. She did a most excellent job in the position, and though she will be stepping down from LC duties, she will remain with the organization by continuing her support of the HIAWG leadership. Thanks, Lara!

—> Anna Ticktin

       an...@kantarainitiative.org
       an...@ieee-isto.org

Rich Furr

Mar 2, 2012, 4:10:11 PM3/2/12
to Anna Ticktin, LC, Kantara Staff list
Heather,

Many thanks for stepping up in this key role.  I truly appreciate it as my real time typing is horrible and trying to remember things post telecon is, at my advancing age, becoming harder and harder to do — let's see why am I writng this????

Rich Furr

Head, Global Regulatory Affairs, Policy & Compliance

SAFE-BioPharma Assn - The Biopharmaceutical & Healthcare Identity Management Standard

Cell: 704-575-1680

Office:  980-236-7576

Palmer, Pete

Mar 2, 2012, 4:14:42 PM3/2/12
to Anna Ticktin, LC, lara.zi...@apenimed.com, Kantara Health Work Group (wg-healthidassurance@kantarainitiative.org) (wg-healthidassurance@kantarainitiative.org), Kantara Staff list

Thanks Anna!  Thanks Heather!

I, too, would like to thank Lara for all of her significant contributions over the couple of years both with the LC and the HIAWG.  We will miss you, Lara!

And to show much I really mean it, once, and only once, will these words ever leave my lips: Go White Sox!

Pete

--

Pete Palmer | Director, Information Security | Surescripts

O: 651.855.3034 | C: 612.598.4444 |pete....@surescripts.com

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain sensitive information, and are intended solely for the individual to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.

Mar 2, 2012, 4:46:13 PM3/2/12
to Anna Ticktin, LC, Kantara Staff list
Thanks, folks! I'm looking forward to working with you to make things happen. I'm sure I'll see several of you at the meetings in Gaithersburg later this month, too.

Lara, thank you for giving me a model to follow.

-Heather

Mar 5, 2012, 10:04:14 AM3/5/12
to Palmer, Pete, Anna Ticktin, LC, Kantara Health Work Group (wg-healthidassurance@kantarainitiative.org) (wg-healthidassurance@kantarainitiative.org), Kantara Staff list

Hahaha thanks, Pete. And thanks to all of you, I’ve enjoyed working with you and good luck with the LC!