[KI-LC] PRIORITY!! eBallot for IAWG's US FPC Report

Anna Ticktin

Feb 17, 2012, 1:26:21 PM2/17/12
to LC

1. SUMMARY

a. Motion to vote on the submission of the IAWG's Additional Requirements for CSPs: US Federal Privacy Criteria as a formal Kantara Initiative Report.

Kantara Initiative_IAWG_US FPC Report_v2.0_AT.doc
Kantara Initiative_IAWG_US FPC Report_v2.0_AT.pdf

Colin Wallis

Feb 19, 2012, 3:59:06 PM2/19/12
to LC

On behalf of eGov, I support it, but a personal view (not necessarily eGov’s as I haven’t checked with the group) is that I would prefer the title to incorporate David’s suggestion of Identity Trust Framework (Trust replacing Assurance) with ‘Identity Assurance Trust Framework’ which I think is more accurate.

This identity assurance framework is a trust framework for identity, a sub set of a wider trust framework (in this case FICAM)

Cheers

Colin

====
CAUTION:  This email message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Thank you.
====

Anna Ticktin

Feb 21, 2012, 12:43:26 PM2/21/12
to LC

REMINDER:

If you have not already done so, please respond to the ballot below:
Kantara Initiative_IAWG_US FPC Report_v2.0_AT.doc
Kantara Initiative_IAWG_US FPC Report_v2.0_AT.pdf

John Bradley

Feb 21, 2012, 1:47:01 PM2/21/12
to Anna Ticktin, LC
<Kantara Initiative_IAWG_US FPC Report_v2.0_AT.pdf>

<Kantara Initiative_IAWG_US FPC Report_v2.0_AT.doc>

2. TERMS

Under Kantara Initiative rules, the submission of documents as formal reports requires a majority of the Leadership Council voting members to pass. As such, 6 yes votes are required for passage.

Rosterhttp://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Roster#

3. BALLOT CLOSE DATE NOTE:

NOTE: all electronic ballots remain open a minimum of 7 days. Please mark and reply to the staff[at]kantarainitiative[dot]org list no later than Tuesday, 28 February 2012 @ 5:00PM PDT.

4. PROPOSED MOTION AND VOTE:

a. As a voting member of the Kantara Initiative's Leadership Council, I hereby approve the IAWG's Additional Requirements for CSPs: US Federal Privacy Criteria as a formal Kantara Initiative Report.

___x_____ YES

________ NO *

________ ABSTAIN

* IF NO VOTE, Please include the rationale for your “no vote” to help facilitate resolution:

5. MEMBER NAME/AFFILIATION: _______________________________________________

—> Anna Ticktin

       an...@kantarainitiative.org
       an...@ieee-isto.org

Colin Soutar

Feb 23, 2012, 3:54:14 PM2/23/12
to Anna Ticktin, Smedinghoff, Tom, LC, lc-bo...@kantarainitiative.org
Hi -

P3WG approves the Report, with the understanding that the Report was developed by IAWG to address a particular set of requirements stipulated by FICAM.

Cheers,

Colin

Colin Soutar, Ph.D.
Director, Strategic Business Development
Identity and Privacy Assurance Initiatives
CSC

Suite 200, 1920 Yonge Street, Toronto ON M4S 3E2
phone: 416 572 7557 | fax: 416 572 7501 | cell: 647 261 7285 | email: cso...@csc.com  |
www.csc.com/identitymanagement

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message • If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the delivery error. NOTE-Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose Computer Sciences Canada Inc. • Ce message est CONFIDENTIEL. Si vous n'en êtes pas le destinataire, veuillez le supprimer sans en faire de copies et prévenir l'expéditeur par messagerie électronique qu'il n'a pas été acheminé à la destination voulue. NOTA: Quel que soit le contenu du message, il ne lie CSC à aucune commande ni à aucun contrat à moins que la commande ou le contrat fasse suite à une entente écrite ou à une initiative gouvernementale explicite prévoyant expressément l'utilisation de la messagerie électronique à cette fin

[attachment "Kantara Initiative_IAWG_US FPC Report_v2.0_AT.pdf" deleted by Colin Soutar/CAN/CSC]   [attachment "Kantara Initiative_IAWG_US FPC Report_v2.0_AT.doc" deleted by Colin Soutar/CAN/CSC]