[KI-LC] PRIORITY—Ballot for LC Leadership

Anna Ticktin

Feb 17, 2012, 12:53:47 PM2/17/12
to LC, staff@kantarainitiative.org list
Hello All—

What follows is a secret ballot to elect leadership in the Kantara Initiative Leadership Council (LC).
We received the following nominees and ask that you complete the ballot and submit your vote to staff [at] kantarainitiative [dot] org as directed in item [3] below.

Secretary:    Heather Flanagan

1. MOTION:
    To elect the following candidates nominated for the identified officer roles in the Kantara Leadership Council.

Secretary:    Heather Flanagan

 2. TERMS:
 Per section 2.6 of the Operating Procedures, this vote requires a majority vote, or at least 6 affirmative votes, to pass.

3. BALLOT CLOSE DATE:
This vote is being issued as a secret ballot, so please reply to staff[at]kantarainitiative[dot]org no later than Tuesday, 28 February 2012 at 17:00 PT.
Additionally, please include in your SUBJECT line "Ballot for LC Leadership. "

4. PROPOSED VOTE:
If you are currently a VOTING member, please respond with your vote. If you are not certain of your voting status, the roster of participants is available here

I cast my ballot as follows regarding the motion listed above.

 ________ YES

 ________ NO *

 ________ ABSTAIN

* IF NO VOTE, Please include the rationale for your “no vote” to help facilitate resolution:

5. MEMBER NAME/AFFILIATION:

—> Anna Ticktin

       Technical Program Coordinator
       an...@kantarainitiative.org
       an...@ieee-isto.org

—> Anna Ticktin

       an...@kantarainitiative.org
       an...@ieee-isto.org

Anna Ticktin

Feb 21, 2012, 12:44:04 PM2/21/12
to LC

REMINDER:

If you have not already done so, please respond to the ballot below: