[WG-P3] Reminder!! P3 PAC working session : Thursday 15 Mar 2012 8am PT / 11am ET

Anna Ticktin

Mar 13, 2012, 6:58:33 PM3/13/12
to P3 WG, Ann Geyer
This invite is sent with the understanding that attendance could be light due to heavy participation at the ID Trust / NSTIC conferences by members/stakeholders this week...

DIAL-IN:

LINE  A
* US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350Conference ID: 402-2737

DATE:
Thursday 15 Mar 2012

TIME:
8h PT / 11h ET

—> Anna Ticktin

       an...@kantarainitiative.org
       an...@ieee-isto.org

Colin Soutar

Mar 14, 2012, 10:38:51 AM3/14/12
to Anna Ticktin, P3 WG, Ann Geyer
Thanks Anna -

Given that this is an ad hoc call, I'd like to suggest that those intending to attend the call and who have made comments on the posted version 1.5 of the PAC, let myself, Tom, and Ann know directly.   If there is not critical mass for a call this week, then I would respectfully suggest that members review the posted version 1.5 and provide written comments in the document format that Ann uploaded, for review next week.   Although we will lose a week's cycle, I think in the long run, this will help to consolidate the comments received, and to provide clear direction to the editor (Ann) for the next version.

Can I suggest that we provide written comments back to Ann by the end of this week (whether there is call tomorrow or not), and that will give her time to consolidate the comments and post a proposed disposition of comments for Action on next week's call....

Best regards,

Colin

Colin Soutar, Ph.D.
Director, Strategic Business Development
Identity and Privacy Assurance Initiatives
CSC

Suite 200, 1920 Yonge Street, Toronto ON M4S 3E2
phone: 416 572 7557 | fax: 416 572 7501 | cell: 647 261 7285 | email: cso...@csc.com  |
www.csc.com/identitymanagement

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message • If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the delivery error. NOTE-Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose Computer Sciences Canada Inc. • Ce message est CONFIDENTIEL. Si vous n'en êtes pas le destinataire, veuillez le supprimer sans en faire de copies et prévenir l'expéditeur par messagerie électronique qu'il n'a pas été acheminé à la destination voulue. NOTA: Quel que soit le contenu du message, il ne lie CSC à aucune commande ni à aucun contrat à moins que la commande ou le contrat fasse suite à une entente écrite ou à une initiative gouvernementale explicite prévoyant expressément l'utilisation de la messagerie électronique à cette fin