[WG-P3] PAC v1.5

Ann Geyer

Mar 10, 2012, 4:37:24 PM3/10/12
to wg...@kantarainitiative.org
I have put the PAC v 1.5 on the Kantara P3G worksite. Use this link
to get directly to the P3G files
section---http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=49775195

I have reformatted the PAC into the Kantara document template, added
some new sections to reflect the General Guidance to Assessors and
Specific Guidance re FICAM, IAF, and the US Fed privacy Profile as
suggested by Colin and agreed to at last week's conference call.

We plan to start discussing the comments and developing resolutions
this next week at the Thursday ad hoc call. It would be helpful if
the commenters could let me know if they want to be present when their
comments are discussed.

--
Ann Geyer, ESQ, MBA, MA, CIPP, CISSP, CISM, CPHRM
Managing Director, Tunitas Group