[WG-P3] REMINDER!! P3WG ADHOC Thursday 17 FEB 2012 8h PT / 11h ET / 16h UTC

Anna Ticktin

Feb 15, 2012, 10:38:48 PM2/15/12
to P3 WG, Patrick Curry
Hello Folks—

What follows are the dial-in details for tomorrow's proposed PAC deep-dive session. This telecon was scheduled to provide a biweekly opportunity for stakeholders to progress the PAC discussion and editorial work bit by bit.

Come with your sleeves up, red markers out and privacy minds a'blazing!!!

PLS NOTE!!! We've experienced some trouble this week accessing the bridge via skype. If possible, pls use the tolls for your region (US listed below).

DIAL-IN:

LINE  A
* US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350Conference ID: 402-2737

DATE:

TIME:
8h PT / 11h ET / 16h UTC

1. PAC deep-dive:

  • Sanity check
  • Scope-check
  • Pruning and Shaping the doc
  • Roadmap crafted and placed at the head of the doc
  • Editorial review of the Introduction

2. AOB

Adjourn

—> Anna Ticktin

       an...@kantarainitiative.org
       an...@ieee-isto.org

Ann Geyer

Feb 16, 2012, 12:06:53 PM2/16/12
to Anna Ticktin, P3 WG
I want to apologize for missing this morning call to work on the PAC.
We had a fire alarm that forced a complete evacuation of my office
building and I'm just now getting back in.

Anna, if you can let me know the best way to catch up on the
discussion. Also I am in contact now with B. Gellman and will be
setting up a time to do a review with him. If anyone on the PAC group
wants to join this conversation, let me know.

--Ann Geyer

Ann Geyer, ESQ, MBA, MA, CIPP, CISSP, CISM, CPHRM
Managing Director, Tunitas Group
PO Box 278, Mountain Ranch, CA 95246
209-817-1691 (cell)
age...@tunitas.com