[WG-P3] Mtg Mins posted and PAC adhoc working session reminder

Anna Ticktin

Feb 9, 2012, 2:32:08 PM2/9/12
to P3 WG
Hello Folks—

Great dialogue on our first P3 call of 2012. I hope the draft minutes accurately reflect the tone and substance of the telecon : http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/P3WG+Meeting+Minutes+2012-02-09

For those of you unable to join us today, but have an interest in helping progress the work or discussion around the PAC, there will be an adhoc biweekly working session occurring on alternate Thursdays at the same time and on the same dial-in as the regular P3 telecons.

I will send out an agenda and dial in reminder next week. Stay tuned and mark your calendars!

Thanks and cheers!

—> Anna Ticktin

       an...@kantarainitiative.org
       an...@ieee-isto.org