[WG-P3] NEW DIAL IN!! P3WG Telecon Thursday 9 Feb 2012 8h PT / 11h ET / 16h UTC

Anna Ticktin

Feb 9, 2012, 12:18:51 AM2/9/12
to P3 WG, Tom Smedinghoff, Patrick Curry

Hello P3WG—welcome back!

Please note our first agenda of the year AND the new dial-in!  For those of you not participating in other Kantara WGs, you may be otherwise unaware of the change in telecon services for 2012. Please note the dial-in options for your region below. If you have difficulty, don't hesitate to ping me on skype: atick10 (Anna Ticktin San Francisco).

DIAL-IN:

LINE  A
* US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350
• Conference ID: 402-2737

Toll-Free (U.S. & Canada)+1 (800) 309-2350
Alternate+1 (800) 551-9842

DATE:

TIME:
8h PT / 11h ET / 16h UTC

AGENDA:

1. Administrative:

Roll Call

Motion for minutes approval: 1 Dec 2011

Agenda confirmation

Leadership Announcement / Introduction of New Co-Chairs:
• Tom Smedinghoff & Colin Soutar

Call for Secretary

Action item review
None

2. Review of Existing Roadmap
• Outline and discuss the P3WG purpose, direction and goals for 2012
• Highlight outstanding or additional work items / call for contributions
• Identify resource needs and obstacles
• Scope next steps
3. Update on Privacy Assessment Criteria

4. AOB
Munich F2F

Adjourn

—> Anna Ticktin