[WG-Consumer-Identity] Fraunhofer FOKUS demo/labs at Kantara meeting May 16-18, 2011 Berlin

Dervla O'Reilly

Feb 4, 2011, 11:40:37 AM2/4/11
to wg-consume...@kantarainitiative.org
Fraunhofer FOKUS, our gracious meeting hosts, would like to showcase demo/labs at the Kantara Initiative meeting May 16-18 in Berlin.

For those groups meeting in person - referencing the attached - can you let me know your top 5 and I will try to schedule to best fit our meeting agenda:http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Kantara%20Initiative%20Conferences

Demos are 15-30 minutes, Labs could take up to 60 minutes.  Fraunhofer FOKUS will provide a short overview in our opening session.

Without taking away from groups meeting time, we may want to consider the lunch period.  The welcome reception is onsite at the Fraunhofer institute, they are checking if they have the capability to offer demos at the reception.

Cheers,
Dervla
FOKUS_Insight_at_Kantara_Conference.pdf