[WG-Consumer-Identity] Consumer Identity WG Meeting, Tuesday May 11

Bob Pinheiro

May 10, 2010, 12:32:58 PM5/10/10
to wg-consume...@kantarainitiative.org
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
9AM PDT / 10 AM MDT / 11 AM CDT / 12 Noon EDT / 5 PM UK / 1600 UTC
Skype: ++9900827044630912
US/Canada Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022 | Room Code: 4630912
UK  +44 (0) 8454018081

The Consumer Identity WG will meet on Tuesday, May 11.

The agenda is to discuss and approve a Project Plan that will serve as a basic presentation and "talking points" for use in approaching potential funders, volunteer Subject Matter Experts, and others who may want to join the WG as a participant.  The Project Plan describes the problem we are trying to address by undertaking work that will lead (provided sufficient resources are available) to a series of whitepaper deliverables. The Plan also outlines some of the issues to be addressed, as well as methodology.

I've scheduled two meetings to give everyone enough time to review the Plan and provide whatever comments participants feel are appropriate.  The first was held on May 4.   Based on discussion from that meeting, a revised (v2) Proposed Project Plan is here:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/23035910/CIWG+Proposed+Project+Plan+v2.pdf

If the Project Plan in its current form is accepted, we will need to make a change to the WG Charter, in order to modify the definition of the WG's deliverables somewhat.  Once the Project Plan is finalized, we also need to vote on a modification to the Charter.  A proposed modified Charter is here:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/23035910/CIWG+Proposed+Charter+Modifications+May+2010.pdf

The old material is stricken out and the new wording is in red.
Bob Pinheiro
Chair, Consumer Identity WG
908-654-1939
consu...@bobpinheiro.com