[WG-Consumer-Identity] Vote Requested on CIWG Project Plan / Amended Charter

Bob Pinheiro

May 27, 2010, 3:46:38 PM5/27/10
to wg-consume...@kantarainitiative.org
Dear CIWG,

As we did not reach quorum on our call Tuesday, we would like to hold an
electronic vote to approve the [1] CIWG proposed project plan v4 and [2]
CIWG amended Charter.

Voting participants of the CIWG (roster available here:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/WGCI/Participant+Roster) may
cast their vote by Thursday, June 3, 2010, 5:00pm PDT.

To pass, each will require a Simple Majority of positive votes (i.e.
more than 50% of votes received - excluding abstentions). Also, you are
encouraged to reply with a rationale if you cast a vote against the
measures. Please note that the project plan and the Charter are two
separate documents, both reflect the same scope and message. You will
however need to vote separately for each document.

[1] Project Plan:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/23035910/CIWG+Proposed+Project+Plan+v4.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1274974902000

+1 (to vote to approve project plan)
-1 (to vote against approval of project plan)
0 (abstain)

[2] Charter:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/23035910/CIWG+Proposed+Charter+Modifications+May+2010.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1274392570000

+1 (to vote to ratify updated charter)
-1 (to vote against ratification of updated charter)
0 (abstain)

Please send your vote to st...@kantarainitiative.org and include in your
SUBJECT line: "CIWG Project plan and Charter vote"

Regards,
Bob

John Fraser

May 27, 2010, 4:51:30 PM5/27/10
to Bob Pinheiro, wg-consume...@kantarainitiative.org
I vote yes on both the project plan and amended Charter.
John Fraser

Bob Pinheiro

Jun 1, 2010, 2:19:32 PM6/1/10
to wg-consume...@kantarainitiative.org
If you're a Consumer Identity WG participant and you haven't already
voted, please cast your vote on the CIWG Project Plan and charter
revisions (see below).

Don't forget to send your vote to st...@kantarainitiative.org.

Thanks

---------------------------
Bob Pinheiro
Chair, Consumer Identity WG
908-654-1939
consu...@bobpinheiro.com
www.bobpinheiro.com

On 5/27/2010 3:46 PM, Bob Pinheiro wrote:
> Dear CIWG,
>
> As we did not reach quorum on our call Tuesday, we would like to hold an
> electronic vote to approve the [1] CIWG proposed project plan v4 and [2]
> CIWG amended Charter.
>
> Voting participants of the CIWG (roster available here:
> http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/WGCI/Participant+Roster) may
> cast their vote by Thursday, June 3, 2010, 5:00pm PDT.
>
> To pass, each will require a Simple Majority of positive votes (i.e.
> more than 50% of votes received - excluding abstentions). Also, you are
> encouraged to reply with a rationale if you cast a vote against the
> measures. Please note that the project plan and the Charter are two
> separate documents, both reflect the same scope and message. You will
> however need to vote separately for each document.
>
> [1] Project Plan:
> http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/23035910/CIWG+Proposed+Project+Plan+v4.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1274974902000
>

> +1 (to vote to approve project plan)
> -1 (to vote against approval of project plan)
> 0 (abstain)
>
> [2] Charter:
> http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/23035910/CIWG+Proposed+Charter+Modifications+May+2010.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1274392570000
>

> +1 (to vote to ratify updated charter)
> -1 (to vote against ratification of updated charter)
> 0 (abstain)
>

> Please send your vote tos...@kantarainitiative.org and include in your

J. Trent Adams

Jun 1, 2010, 2:37:22 PM6/1/10