[WG-UMA] Update

Eve Maler

Jun 2, 2021, 1:30:49 PM6/2/21
to wg-uma@kantarainitiative.org WG
Hi everybody– I’m sorry for having to miss so many meetings in the last few months, but very grateful to Alec for stepping in and taking such a big leadership role in the WG, and everybody for continuing to contribute all the great work.

While healthwise I'm okay now, given my day-to-day responsibilities I do need to “share” regular participation with more of my colleagues, Steve in particular. This will be a good thing! However, I think it means the end of my official chairmanship. I’m happy to to continue to pitch in on wiki editing, public speaking, and other assistance in a “chair emeritus” role, if there’s such a thing. Just let me know how I can help.

Eve Maler | cell and Signal +1 425.345.6756