[WG-UMA] Draft notes from UMA 2021/01/26

1 view

Alec L

Jan 30, 2023, 10:41:10 AM1/30/23
to wg-uma@kantarainitiative.org WG

Agenda

  • Approve minutes since

  • Julie Use-case, move from draft to v1

  • IDPro knowledge base / general UMA articles - discuss updates

  • Pensions Dashboard Use-case report

  • AOB

Attendees

  • NOTE: As of Sept 15, 2022, quorum is 4 of 6. (Peter, Sal, Alec, Eve, Steve, Sophia)

  • Voting:

    • Peter

    • Alec

    • Sal

  • Non-voting participants:

    • Hanfei

  • Regrets:

    • Steve

Quorum: No

Meeting Minutes

Approve previous meeting minutes

Topics

Julie Use-case, move from draft to v1

Alec’s going to publish a v1 and upload the PDF to our confluence page

Pensions Dashboard / Open Banking Use-case report, initial discussion

Draft will be worked on here:

UK Pensions is separate from openbanking in general, however, it’s in the same financial vertical and shows a real UMA application

IDPro knowledge base / general UMA articles

AOB

How could an app be an RS or AS, universal links starts to help with this issue however there are other considerations e.g. the client requests must originate from the same device/browser, otherwise, it’s routed to the single backend server and not the user’s installed app

Could we profile or create an IG around using notice & consent receipts with an UMA AS, e.g. to present terms and purposes to be accepted by the RqP/RO. This comes back to having a defined language for policy vs leaving it open to the AS

https://transparencylab.ca/ is hosting a workshop tomorrow (Jan 27) about transparency performance indicators and how they can be related to a controller credential, something that people make