[WG-UMA] [Participate: Weds Feb 17, 12 Eastern] 30min WG/DG Update - New in 2021!

eliz...@kantarainitiative.org

Feb 11, 2021, 6:03:12 PM2/11/21
to WG-...@kantarainitiative.org

Greetings,

First, apologies in advance for cross posting. If you are participating in more than one Group, you will receive this more than once!

You are invited to join the first 30minutes of the monthly Leadership Council call (typically the 3rd Wednesday for the month) to hear from WG/DG representatives on the current status of their work. We greatly look forward to your attendance, questions and comments.

The meeting link is here: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/112012805

Full call-in details are shown at the end of this email.

We are trying something new in conjunction with the Leadership Council calls. The first 30 minutes are open to all - we'll have a discussion leader inform us about an interesting topic relevant to your contributions at Kantara. This initiative is in response to your feedback last year asking for greater cross-working group sharing, for greater co-ordination and synergy.

You are more than welcome to stay on to observe the proceedings of the LC call that follows straight after if you wish.

We start this new initiative with the User Managed Access (UMA) WG

Topic: New UMA profiles in progress, from industry back into the WG

Speaker: Alec Laws, UMA WG Vice Chair, from IDENTOS

Alec has been a software developer and solution architect his entire career. He's recently been interested in the many ways that technology can be used to solve real-world identity and privacy challenges. IDENTOS' products have embraced User Managed Access with a focus on allowing people to have greater control of their identity and health care data.

The LC Agenda is below:

·       Roll Call
·       IPR announcement
·       Agenda Approval
·       Minutes Approval
·       Executive Director Update
·       Work/Discussion Group Updates
·       Work Group Administration: Federation Interoperability, FIRE + HIAWG
·       Identifier Registry Presentation  - Tom Jones https://trustregistry.org/
·       Discussion on Kantara’s current IPR options and copyright notices.
·       Board of Directors Liaisons Update: Andrew Hughes, Ken Dagg
·       Upcoming Conferences: Identiverse, EIC 2021, Identity Week series, Connect:ID, Identity North Series, others
·       AOB
…………………………………………………………………………..
Full call-in details:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/112012805You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3129
Access Code: 112-012-805

More phone numbers
Australia: +61 2 9087 3604
Austria: +43 7 2081 5427
Belgium: +32 28 93 7018
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9350
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 82
Finland: +358 923 17 0568
France: +33 170 950 594
Germany: +49 692 5736 7317
Ireland: +353 15 360 728
Italy: +39 0 247 92 13 01
Netherlands: +31 207 941 377
New Zealand: +64 9 280 6302
Norway: +47 21 93 37 51
Spain: +34 932 75 2004
Sweden: +46 853 527 827
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 78
United Kingdom: +44 20 3713 5028

Kind regards,

The Kantara Staff Team

Kantara-Logo

Receive Kantara News & Updates

Kantara InitiativeKantara Educational FoundationKantara Europe

image001.png