[WG-UMA] Draft minutes of UMA telecon 2022-03-03

Alec Laws

Mar 3, 2022, 12:20:52 PM3/3/22
to wg-uma@kantarainitiative.org WG
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+telecon+2022-03-03

Minutes

Roll call

  • Quorum: No

Approve minutes

Deferred

Review progress on Julie Use-case Report

Julie Use-case Report

Please review and comment on the report. It's in a good draft state and

Next steps: After Eve and Nancy take a last pass we will export and a PDF and put it live on our Wiki to be circulated for feedback at VIVE/HIMSS

Monday Mar 7: final WG draft ready, Alec will email the voting members to give them notice

Thursday Mar 10th: need quorum to have a vote

UMA and Other Standards (UDAP, etc)

This sheets starts to organize the comparison

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UWxhLoLFsVNmHulGvyS_3vx5hF9u2reFXT3gxc3bRnY/edit#gid=0

Nancy has a nice UMA use-case here: https://www.smilecdr.com/interoperability-patient-story

Potential Future Work Items / Meeting Topics

  • UMA vs (OAuth, OIDC, GNAP, UDAP, ....)
    • compare protocols & features (eg a product comparison type matrix with (tick) and (error) 's)
  • Confluence clean up, archive old items and promote the latest & greatest
  • Review of the email-poc correlated authorization specification
  • A financial use-case report (following the Julie healthcare template)
    • either open banking or pensions dashboard
    • openbanking is to FHIR(data model) as FAPI is to SMARTonFHIR(authZ protocol profile)

Upcoming Conferences

AOB

Attendees

As of October 26, 2020, quorum is 5 of 9. (Michael, Domenico, Peter, Sal, Thomas, Andi, Alec, Eve, Steve)

Voting:

  1. Eve
  2. Steve
  3. Alec