[WG-IdP-Selection] Cancelled: IdPS WG call tuesday May 11th

1 view

philippe...@orange-ftgroup.com

May 10, 2010, 11:18:07 AM5/10/10
to wg-idp-s...@kantarainitiative.org
Dear all,

- Here is an update of how things go on in IDPS  events:

The merge process is going on between IDPS and ULX WGs. The process has been established as included.
For this reason, I think that there is no need to hold an IDPS call tomorrow, unless any of you objects.

- On another hand, I would just like to inform you that Orange's work (in terms of IDP Selection) has been released during the EIC 2010 last week as a trial for a tool named "Orange's ID Selector".
More than this, Orange won the price in the category "Identity projects in the cloud". I am very happy of this recognition of the Identity experts in the domain, and I would like to share this recognition with you guys who have worked since 2008 on this subject.
If you want to see the tool in action, just go to the site: www.quizagain.com and click on the authentication icons in the middle left side of the home screen. Please be kind, it's only a trial for the moment (;-)

kind regards,
Philippe

Philippe Clement
audience and advertising division

Head of Group Identity Marketing

tél. 01 45 29 65 04
cell. 06 81 24 67 21
philippe...@orange-ftgroup.com

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.
orange_logo.gif
ampersand.gif