Re: [WG-IdP-Selection] our today's IDPS WG meeting postponed at 8:30

philippe...@orange-ftgroup.com

Apr 27, 2010, 10:12:19 AM4/27/10
to CLEMENT Philippe NAC AAD, wg-idp-s...@kantarainitiative.org, Dervla O'Reilly, Paul Trevithick
Dear all,

I confirm the new schedule for our IdP Selection call:

C: IdP Selection WG call

Tue, April 27, 8:30am – 9:30am
Description
Skype: +9900827042954214
North American Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022 | Room Code: 2954214
 08:30 PST | 11:30 EST | 17:30 CET
kind regards
Philippe

Information: I will be travelling from May 3rd to May 7th

Philippe Clement
audience and advertising division

Head of Group Identity Marketing

tél. 01 45 29 65 04
cell. 06 81 24 67 21
philippe...@orange-ftgroup.com

Apr 27, 2010, 10:33:21 AM4/27/10
to philippe...@orange-ftgroup.com, wg-idp-s...@kantarainitiative.org, Paul Trevithick
Philippe,

I can join for the first 30 minutes of the call today, I then have to leave at 9am PDT.

Regarding agenda item number 3 for your call today, merging/shutting down of groups is a topic for discussion on tomorrows Leadership Council call April 28, 9am PDT [reference 5, 6, 7 below]. We hope to have a more formalized resolution then.

Regards,
Dervla

Dervla O’Reilly
Program Manager