[WG-IdP-Selection] Announcing Philippe Clement as Identity Provider Selection WG Chair

Dervla O'Reilly

Feb 8, 2010, 1:32:13 PM2/8/10
to wg-idp-s...@kantarainitiative.org, staff@kantarainitiative.org list
Dear Identity Provider Selection WG,

The nomination period closed and we only had one nomination for WG chair.  The person nominated is Philippe Clement.  We have consulted with Philippe and understand that he accepts the nomination.  Given that there are no additional candidates for the Identity Provider Selection WG chair seat we are very proud to confirm that Philippe Clement has accepted the position and will serve as WG chair for the term of 1 year as outlined in the Operating Procedures section 3.4 [1].

Congratulations to Philippe and we are looking forward to all of the excellent work to come out of the Identity Provider Selection WG in 2010.

Regards,
Dervla
Dervla O’Reilly
Program Manager