[WG-IdP-Selection] our IdP Selection call next tuesday february 2nd

philippe...@orange-ftgroup.com

Jan 26, 2010, 4:41:04 AM1/26/10
to wg-idp-s...@kantarainitiative.org, GOURMELEN Gael RD-MAPS, BAILLEUX Benoit RD-MAPS
Dear IdP Selection members,

First of all, I wish you a very pleasant new year... And secondly, I'd like to apologize for coming back to you so late. My vacations in january and the new year's rush must be the main reasons in that !

Here is the status on our headways in talks with ULX since december 09:

- We had 2 ULX meetings in which several IDPSel members attended: dec 9th and dec 16th. During these meetings, we had some discussions on potential functional overlaps between the 2 groups and presented some materials (included).

- the first conclusion that emerged was that the 2 groups could have an interest to merge, and a first track decided on dec 16th was to investigate the mixing of the 2 charters.

- on the last ULX call on Jan 20th, it appeared that the investigations concerning the mixing of the charters weren't so easy. I proposed another approach that would lead to define more precisely how technical specs, considered as common between the 2 groups, could be achieved. This work will be done inside our IDPS workgroup, and will be initiated by Gaël and Benoit from Orange -FT (but your participation would be appreciated), and could be showed in the ULX call from Feb 3rd if completed.

- Before that, we will have to discuss this first work leading to make these specs writing happen finally. I would propose our next IdP Selection call on tuesday Feb 2nd to sync'up on that. A first proposal should be available from friday Jan 29th, and you will be posted with it.

here are the logistics for our next call:

C: IdP Selection WG Call
When: Tue, February 2, 7:30am – 8:30am
Description Skype: +9900827042954214 North American Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022 | Room Code: 2954214
07:30 PST | 10:30 EST | 16:30 CET

Please confirm your attendance...

If you have any question or remark, please don't hesitate !

Kind regards,

Philippe

Philippe Clement
audience and advertising division

Head of Group Identity

tél. 01 45 29 65 04
mob. 06 81 24 67 21
philippe...@orange-ftgroup.com

*********************************
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.
********************************
IDPSelection-ULX follow-up.ppt
IDPSelection.ppt
orange_logo.gif
ampersand.gif

philippe...@orange-ftgroup.com

Feb 1, 2010, 3:57:15 PM2/1/10
to wg-idp-s...@kantarainitiative.org, PICHELIN Aude SDG, GOURMELEN Gael RD-MAPS, BAILLEUX Benoit RD-MAPS
Dear all,

This is a little reminder for our next call tomorrow on tuesday 2nd for the IdP Selection WorkGroup.

As mentionned earlier, here is the document (draft/proposal) I reffered to in my previous mail from last week
Please have a look at this file, it will be discussed as a proposal for the next steps:

here are the logistics:

C: IdP Selection WG Call
When: Tue, February 2, 7:30am – 8:30am
Description Skype: +9900827042954214 North American Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022 | Room Code: 2954214
07:30 PST | 10:30 EST | 16:30 CET

and thank you in advance to attend this call...

kind regards,
Philippe