[WG-IdP-Selection] our call Tuesday March 30th is cancelled

philippe...@orange-ftgroup.com

Mar 29, 2010, 4:21:22 PM3/29/10
to wg-idp-s...@kantarainitiative.org
Dear all,

We need now some extra time to adjust the common ULX - IDPS Charter to reflect the last exchange that occured with ULX
For this reason, and unless you have special points to address urgently, I will cancel the call scheduled this tuesday March 30th

The next one is as follows:

C: IdP Selection WG Call
When: Tue, April 13, 12pm – 1pm PST
North American Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
Room Code: 2954214
12:00 PST | 15:00 EST | 21:00 CET

Agenda:
common charter with ULX adjustments

kind regards,
Philippe

Information: I am on leave on friday April 2nd

Philippe Clement
audience and advertising division

Head of Group Identity Marketing

tél. 01 45 29 65 04
cell. 06 81 24 67 21
philippe...@orange-ftgroup.com

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.
orange_logo.gif
ampersand.gif