[WG-IdP-Selection] Please vote to finalize shutdown of the IdP Selection WG (IDPSWG) of the Kantara Initiative

1 view

philippe...@orange-ftgroup.com

Jun 23, 2010, 11:27:38 AM6/23/10
to wg-idp-s...@kantarainitiative.org, st...@kantarainitiative.org
1. SUMMARY

This vote is being held to finalize the shut-down the IdP Selection Work Group (IDPSWG) of the Kantara Initiative noting this group and it's work is merged into the Universal Login Experience Work Group (ULXWG).

2. TERMS

Per the Leadership Council group shutdown process, this vote requires a super majority vote, or at least 6 affirmative votes, to pass (participant roster: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/WGIDPSEL/Participant+Roster)

3. BALLOT CLOSE DATE NOTE:

This ballot is being issued as a secret ballot, so please replyto st...@kantarainitiative.org no later than Tuesday, June 29, 2010, at 14:00 PDT/17:00 EDT/22:00 UTC

4. PROPOSED VOTE:

I cast my ballot as follows to shut-down the IdP Selection Work Group (IDPSWG) noting this group and it's work is merged into the Universal Login Experience Work Group (ULXWG).

          ________ YES

           ________ NO *

           ________ ABSTAIN

* IF NO VOTE, Please include the rationale for your “no vote” to help facilitate resolution:

5. MEMBER NAME/AFFILIATION: _______________________________________________
= = = =  =

thanks in advance,
Philippe

Philippe Clement
audience and advertising division

Head of Group Identity Marketing

tél. 01 45 29 65 04
cell. 06 81 24 67 21
philippe...@orange-ftgroup.com

*********************************
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.
********************************
orange_logo.gif
ampersand.gif

Scott Cantor

Jun 23, 2010, 11:39:59 AM6/23/10
to wg-idp-s...@kantarainitiative.org, st...@kantarainitiative.org
> 4. PROPOSED VOTE:
>
> I cast my ballot as follows to shut-down the IdP Selection Work Group
> (IDPSWG) noting this group and it's work is merged into the Universal
> Experience Work Group (ULXWG).
>
> ___X____ YES

> ________ NO *
>
> ________ ABSTAIN
>

> * IF NO VOTE, Please include the rationale for your "no vote" to help
> facilitate resolution:

benoit....@orange-ftgroup.com

Jun 24, 2010, 8:29:02 AM6/24/10
to philippe...@orange-ftgroup.com, wg-idp-s...@kantarainitiative.org, st...@kantarainitiative.org

I cast my ballot as follows to shut-down the IdP Selection Work
Group (IDPSWG) noting this group and it's work is merged into the
Universal Login Experience Work Group (ULXWG).

__XXX___ YES

________ NO *

________ ABSTAIN

gael.go...@orange-ftgroup.com

Jun 28, 2010, 12:52:50 PM6/28/10
to philippe...@orange-ftgroup.com, wg-idp-s...@kantarainitiative.org, st...@kantarainitiative.org
4. PROPOSED VOTE:

I cast my ballot as follows to shut-down the IdP Selection Work Group (IDPSWG) noting this group and it's work is merged into the Universal Login Experience Work Group (ULXWG).

           ________ ABSTAIN

* IF NO VOTE, Please include the rationale for your “no vote” to help facilitate resolution:

5. MEMBER NAME/AFFILIATION: ______ Gael Gourmelen / FT - Orange ________
orange_logo.gif
ampersand.gif