[DG-Concordia] IAS WG - - Aug. 3 postponed until Aug. 10

觀看次數:1 次
跳至第一則未讀訊息

Dervla O'Reilly

未讀,
2010年7月29日 下午9:29:0529/7/2010
收件者︰ (WG-IAS@kantarainitiative.org)、dg-con...@kantarainitiative.org
All,

John and Gavin presented use cases this week at the Authz Standards/Concordia workshop at Burton Catalyst in San Diego.  The workshop was a great success - presentation materials can be found here: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Event+Presentations+and+Materials

Please note we are postponing the Aug. 3 IAS WG teleconference until Tuesday, August 10, 9am PDT.

We invite members of the Concordia DG to join us for the Aug. 10 call to discuss use case submissions.   We also encourage you to submit use cases. a= A detailed agenda will be sent prior to the teleconference.

Bridge details:
Skype: +9900827044630912 US
Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
Room Code: 4630912