Not able to delete docs.

Pea-Pod

Sep 27, 2013, 4:15:30 PM9/27/13
to ka...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Have been experimenting with 'couchtypes/fields' with embedList in forms as of lately. I have NOT included 'creator' fields in any type as I haven't started to experiment with that as of yet.

When looking through some experimental documents in Futon I deleted them. Or so I thought, two of them just wont be deleted. Delete document > Are you sure you want to delete this document? > Delete... The dialog busy-symbol keeps spinning. Pressing 'cancel' and the busy-symbol to the right of the docs _ID in the nav trace on the top of the screen keeps spinning until I 'leave' the document.

Trying to save the document says certain fields are required (they are not) and hence wont be able to save. I create the field and fill w dummy info - still same answer.

The other document says upon save that a certain field has: Unexpected property - validation 2. OK...

So, I have no users and no database admin, only a server admin which I use for pushing and when I manouvre Futon. Server admin should be equal to God in this case, but no.

I would not like to delete the data base - is there any other way to get rid of these docs? I would not bother if they had no impact but they sk(r)ew my view.

Regards  //  Pea-Pod