What differs in packages 'attachments' and 'attachment-lambder' ?

Pea-Pod

Sep 10, 2013, 8:43:50 AM9/10/13
to ka...@googlegroups.com
Is 'lambder' a superset of the plain 'attachments'? I guess there is a reason for their co-existence but looking at descriptions they do the same. Or?

Milan Andric

Sep 12, 2013, 2:57:08 PM9/12/13
to ka...@googlegroups.com
Not sure what lambder is.

Milan

On Sep 10, 2013, at 7:43 AM, Pea-Pod <petter.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is 'lambder' a superset of the plain 'attachments'? I guess there is a reason for their co-existence but looking at descriptions they do the same. Or?

Pea-Pod

Sep 13, 2013, 2:13:09 AM9/13/13
to ka...@googlegroups.com
@Milan: I realize I should have originally included links for reference and clarification. Better late than never, hope you can oversee =)

Go to the Kan.so site and then Packages>Build-tools to find the packages 'attachments' and 'attachments-lambder'.