Uploading a view

Peter Figliozzi

Jun 2, 2015, 1:45:47 PM6/2/15
to ka...@googlegroups.com
I'm just trying to write a view and get it uploaded to the database.  Tried to follow the "Views lists shows updates etc" instructions.  Thusly I create a file called "views.js", place it in the root project directory, and do this:

{
    "name": "my-app",
    "version": "0.0.1",
    "description": "The simplest possible app",
    "attachments": ["index.html"],
    "load": "views",
    "dependencies": {
        "attachments": null,
        "properties": null
    }

}

I get this error when I push:

Error: Could not require module: views (from: ) - Module not found

Obviously I don't understand how this is supposed to work.  Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete

Jonathan Hall

Sep 11, 2015, 9:01:11 PM9/11/15
to kanso
I'm having the exact same problem.  Did you ever find a solution?

Does anyone actually read this list any more?

Peter Figliozzi

Sep 12, 2015, 6:11:17 PM9/12/15
to ka...@googlegroups.com
No, I gave up and have been using the Python Couchapp.

Pete