2010 Inventory

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Kansas Riverkeeper

未讀,
2010年10月24日 晚上9:57:252010/10/24
收件者:kansas-river-i...@googlegroups.com
I've begun uploading the photos from last weekend's inventory float. There are some fun photos on the top of the "overview page" and the gps photos are on the page called "2010 Inventory Photos" (pretty obvious). I will build a map and spreadsheet so that Laura can add her notes. Heidi and Bryanna will be working on their dataset on eroded banks. If anyone would like to contribute additional photos, notes, observations, etc. we would love to add your materials. It was a great float and we learned a lot from all of you, thanks! Cynthia

Kansas Riverkeeper

未讀,
2010年10月25日 上午8:25:262010/10/25
收件者:kansas-river-i...@googlegroups.com
I just mapped the photos from last week's inventory float, the kml is available on the "kml for maps" website. Cynthia
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息