Final Sunday Swing at KC Swing and Tango!

Kyle Patel

Jan 27, 2017, 5:45:47 PM1/27/17
to Kansas City Swing Corps
Sunday, January the 29th will be the final West Coast Swing class at The Kansas City Swing Dance Club. After 24 years of hosting dance classes and socials, this historic event space will be closing it's doors.
I've had the pleasure of teaching here the last 10 years and I'll definitely be sad to say goodbye. If you'd like to join me for one last social dance, swing by and hang out for a bit on Sunday evening. I will be teaching ONE all levels class at 5p.m. ($10) and then djing some tunes from 6p.m.-7:30 (longer if people still want to dance. Feel free to bring snacks or drinks! No charge for the social dancing after class!