Kansas City Swing Corps Bootcamp 2018 – Saturday – April 7th

Kansas City Swing Corps

Mar 28, 2018, 4:05:03 PM3/28/18
to Kansas City Swing Corps

Bootcamp 2018 – Saturday – April 7th

Kansas City Swing Corps Bootcamp is a fun community event and fundraiser for Midwest Westie Fest!
All levels welcome! Come hang out with these great instructors!

Schedule – Saturday – April 7th

12:15 – 1:15 – Kris Haney – Cari Chestnut
1:30 – 2:30 – Brad Gallow – Kayla Sloan
2:45 – 3:45 – Josh Duden – Toro Eaker
4:00 – 5:00 – Jesse Lopez – Elizabeth Kuhns

7:30 – 8:30pm Kris Swearingen

8:30 pm SWING PARTY!

Click here for registration and pricing information!

Online registration is open for a limited time!

Location:
Melange Dance and Events
5636 Johnson Dr,
Mission, KS 66202
Warm Up!
Looking for a warm up for bootcamp? Kayla Sloan has her regularly scheduled class at Melange at 10am Saturday morning.  It looks like the topic of April the 7th is going to be Footwork.  Could be a great way to learn some footwork and warm up if you're doing the bootcamp classes!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1672538749500786/?event_time_id=1672538756167452
Beginners Track
I've had a few questions about whether we're doing a beginners track this year. We are NOT.  Bootcamp changes a little bit each year.  There are currently a lot of opportunities for new dancers to take classes in the community from a variety of instructors.  Please support these instructors and venues and we'll continue to see West Coast Swing options in the community!
Please email with any questions at in...@kansascityswingcorps.com!