The Kansas City Star published an opinion piece against Amendment 7

in...@betterballotkc.org

Jul 26, 2024, 3:50:04 PM (21 hours ago) Jul 26
to Better Ballot KC

 Vote NO on MO Amendment 7

Friends --

by Larry R. Bradley, special to the Kansas City Star, July 26, 2024

We ask subscribers to make online comments. The more positive online comments we get, the more the Star knows that this topic interests the public. Comments also serve as a way of educating the public on additional points.

Meanwhile, everyone who wants to do a little or a lot in leafleting voters coming out of the polls on August 6, please let me know so we can get you assigned the right poll and get you the materials. We'll be passing out not just cards, but bumper stickers.

And for those into doing a trip to the State Fair in Sedalia, we still need more help in staffing the table.

-- Rachel MacNair
Voice and Text: 816-753-2057