Ranked Choice Voting for KCMO - Petition Drive

in...@betterballotkc.org

Sep 10, 2021, 1:52:35 PM9/10/21
to Better Ballot KC
Inline image

Friends --

I encourage you to visit the website for full info: http://www.betterballotkc.org

For those who want to do serious petitioning, there are online training sessions every week, Wednesdays at 6 PM. You can RSVP at the website.

For those of you who only want to chip in, remember that we still need you to get  signatures from friends.  Even people who only get a handful of signatures among their friends is a big help, because we want to be able to say it was an all-volunteer effort with X number of volunteers, and the larger X number is, the better. If you need me to mail you petitions, let me know, or you can pick them up from me in mid-town.

-- Rachel MacNair
Voice and text: 816-753-2057