We did it! Guest editorial in the Kansas City Star today

1 view

Rachel MacNair

Dec 10, 2021, 11:04:31 AM12/10/21
to Better Ballot KC
Friends --

Larry Bradley submitted a guest column to the Kansas City Star, and they published it this morning!

Since a new top-four voting system in Missouri is being proposed by a big-money outfit and had an article, Larry was responding to this. He explained why Ranked Choice Voting is the better system, and the top-four idea doesn't do it well. That means he also mentioned our petition drive and linked to it, along with encouraging people to write legislators to think of using it in next year's state-wide primaries.

See:

Making a comment on the article will help the folks at the Star know that there's interest in this. This will help us tremendously in the future, so please do so if you can.

-- Rachel MacNair
Voice and text: 816-753-2057