Reminder: Thanksgiving opportunities

in...@betterballotkc.org

Nov 22, 2021, 4:42:48 PM11/22/21
to Better Ballot KC, KC Petition Drive
The weather this weekend is expected to be pretty good for this time of year - no precipitation, and above freezing. (High of 61 on Saturday!)

Thanksgiving Weekend

Plaza Lighting Ceremony

* If you haven't had a chance to sign the petition yet, or if you're coming to the Plaza Lighting ceremony this Thursday with other people who haven't signed yet, come by the table.

* Also come if you need more blank petitions or would like to turn in petitions you have; I'll have my notary equipment with me.

* Those that want to work the crowds for some serious number of signatures, I'll have blank petitions with handy clipboards.

TABLE: I anticipate setting up a table around the corner of West 47th and  Mill Creek/Baltimore - just east of the Plaza. The plan is to set up on the southwest corner of 47th & Baltimore, but there are no reservations so someone else may already be there.

Mayor's Christmas Tree

Crown Center, this Friday. We'll be there at 4:00 PM on; the ceremony starts at 5:30. (Probably a higher portion of KC MO folks).

There's no good spot for a table, but I expect to be there with notary supplies and extra petition sheets handy.

Black Friday shopping

Shopping centers will be especially crowded, and early on there will be lines of people waiting for an event scheduled down to the minute: the opening of a door.

All other ideas welcome.

-- Rachel MacNair
for Better Ballot KC
Voice and text: 816-753-2057