Fwd: Revolution, next meeting

Madelaine Gogol

Dec 1, 2011, 10:20:35 PM12/1/11
to kansas-city-...@googlegroups.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Prue, Robert E." <pr...@umkc.edu>
Date: December 1, 2011 8:02:22 PM CST
To: Madelaine Gogol <made...@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Revolution, next meeting

Hi Madelaine,
Yes we are on.  The room number is #229 and the building is located at  5030 Cherry ST.   There are a couple of disability parking spots behind the building if anyone needs that.  There will also be parking along Cherry street between Volker and 50th St., and on Cherry Street on south bound side of street between 53rd and the new Student Union.  But the best bet is to park behind the administration building at 5115 Oak, enter the parking lot on the south side of the admin building.

If you enter the building at the Southeast Corner, that is the 2nd floor and room #229 is immediately to the left after you clear the stairwell.

See you Saturday.  I'll put on a pot of coffee.   Plus I'll have a laptop available with R and RevolutionR installed on it.

Bob