[OT] Survey on methods and techniques for data analysis

Oscar Cassetti

Feb 29, 2012, 7:07:27 AM2/29/12
to kansas-city-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Sorry for the OT but I am looking for people who work in the data analysis and data mining fields and the various R groups seem to be a good bet.

I am currently conducting a web based survey on methods and techniques for data analysis  and data mining

The goal of this investigation is to determine what are the approaches and techniques that data practitioners and scientists use to extrapolate information from the data.

I would appreciate if you could take part to this survey.

Please  follow  the link below to get more information and start  the survey:

http://ronaldo.cs.tcd.ie/ls/index.php?sid=82344&lang=en

Thanks

--

Oscar Cassetti

PhD Research Student
Intelligent Systems  - (AIG) Artificial Intelligence Group
School of Computer Science and Statistics
Trinity College University Dublin
Dublin 2
Ireland