Hello From Neil Tiffin

Neil

Jan 12, 2016, 4:20:35 PM1/12/16
to kansas-city-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Not sure if this group was still alive or not, but I thought I would reach out anyway.

I am one of the co-developers of the R package rpostgresql (https://code.google.com/p/rpostgresql/) and now live in the KC area.

Would love to talk with someone about who is using R in the community?

Thanks,

Neil Tiffin
ne...@fairwindsoft.com

Earl F Glynn

Jan 12, 2016, 4:35:26 PM1/12/16
to kansas-city-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neil:

Thanks for reaching out and connecting.

The Google Group is fairly inactive now.

The KC R Users Group meets monthly with announcements now via Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/Kansas-City-R-Users-Group/

It looks like there is an opening for a speaker at the advanced topics meeting on Feb. 6! I'm sure there would be interest in how to use rpostgresql.

efg
Earl Glynn