Trump is right about two-tiered justice

kan...@aol.com

Jun 10, 2024, 11:04:51 PM (8 days ago) Jun 10
to Kansas City Diversity Coalition
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jun/10/trump-probation-officials-interview-hush-money-trial

Guess which tier Trump is in
He meets with his probation officer- remotely. Nobody gets to do that
His attorney was present. People with court appointed attorneys don't get to do this. Public defenders are not permitted (New York law?).

Trump is getting treatment not  available to the rest of us.
Two-tiered it is.

GMoney

Jun 11, 2024, 8:21:21 AM (8 days ago) Jun 11
to kansas-city-div...@googlegroups.com
He said in a stump speech the other day that he would move to quit taxing tips earned by waiters and waitresses.

That makes 4....count them....FOUR good ideas Trump has had in his entire time as a president/politician:

1) Meet with Kim  (though it turns out he was probably just eliciting tips on dicatorshipping....still, you should always talk)
2) Let the shower water flow!
3) Operation Warp Speed
4) Quit taxing tips

David Fairchild

Jun 11, 2024, 10:17:23 AM (8 days ago) Jun 11
to Kansas City Diversity Coalition
I am going to ask my employer to paid me $1 in salary and the rest in tips.

GMoney

Jun 11, 2024, 10:34:42 AM (8 days ago) Jun 11
On Tue, Jun 11, 2024 at 9:17 AM David Fairchild <dfairc...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am going to ask my employer to paid me $1 in salary and the rest in tips.

"Never get involved in a land war in asia"
"Never eat yellow snow"
"Never play poker with someone named after a city"
"Never play leapfrog with a unicorn"

even if tips aren't taxed, they can be taxing......