Rapper BG ordered to have all future songs approved by US government | Music | The Guardian

Brian Kegerreis

Jul 3, 2024, 7:19:22 AM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to kansas-city-div...@googlegroups.com
https://www.theguardian.com/music/article/2024/jul/02/rapper-bg-government-song-approval

Somehow this must be Trump's fault right. Oh with no, Biden is Prez.
Anyways two violations of the Constitution at play here. The original gun conviction and the censoring of free speech.
We don't need to worry about Trump dictatorship we already have our own.

GMoney

Jul 3, 2024, 8:35:11 AM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to kansas-city-div...@googlegroups.com
No, it's your fault.

kan...@aol.com

Jul 3, 2024, 11:23:57 AM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to Kansas City Diversity Coalition
No, G, it's BK's unwillingness or inability to read an entire article.
The limits on his future lyrics is part of the condition of his "rehabilitation". It also involves very COMMON (see the rap reference there?) to prohibit convicted felons from associating with other felons.
And the judge was an OBAMA appointee. So blaming Biden is just BK being the UFI that we know. UFI= usual  fucking idiot.
Biden didn't COMMAND the judge to make the ruling. But that's what Trump has PROMISED in the future.

People like BK and other crazy rightists are fixated on the notion that Biden has weaponized the DOJ. But he's been as hands off as any President. That's the opposite of what Trump did and has promised to do more. The false rhetoric is just a way to apply false equivalence to Trump's future activities and lesson the criticism. More from our Goebbels acolyte. Propaganda, outright lies; you know, the usual.

Brian Kegerreis

Jul 3, 2024, 12:14:22 PM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to kansas-city-div...@googlegroups.com

GMoney

Jul 3, 2024, 12:23:25 PM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to kansas-city-div...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jul 3, 2024 at 11:14 AM Brian Kegerreis <bkege...@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh I forgot its my fault Wednesday

Every day, not just today.

Brian Kegerreis

Jul 3, 2024, 12:39:46 PM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to kansas-city-div...@googlegroups.com
Glad to be of service

kan...@aol.com

Jul 3, 2024, 1:14:13 PM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to Kansas City Diversity Coalition
Our discussions would be more meaningful, BK, if  you read the stuff you posted.
The Biden thing is just flat-out bullshit. You know that and yet persist in gaslighting us. G clearly has your number on this.
As for the ruling, it has nothing to do with 2A; convicted felons often lose their gun rights. The thing about lyrics isn't a straight up 1A issue; it has to do with his sentence guidelines.
Too bad that I have to read this for you. I feel like a bird pre-digesting food for its chicks.