Massachusetts middle schooler banned from wearing 'only two genders' shirt loses federal appeals case

Brian Kegerreis

Jun 10, 2024, 8:08:56 PM (8 days ago) Jun 10
to kansas-city-div...@googlegroups.com
https://www.bostonherald.com/2024/06/10/massachusetts-middle-schooler-banned-from-wearing-only-two-genders-shirt-loses-federal-appeals-case/

The federal appeals court really dropped the ball here. Both t-shirts were 100% covereed by the free apeech clause. The second t that said "there are censorerd genders" was genius level free speech.
The Supreme definitely needs to pick this up and overrule the appeals court ruling.

kan...@aol.com

Jun 10, 2024, 8:26:20 PM (8 days ago) Jun 10
to Kansas City Diversity Coalition
I'll be wearing my "Fat White Truckers" T to school tomorrow.
The current climate favors snowflake behavior by all sides of the political spectrum. In Florida it revolves around white kids taking offense to learning that their great, great, great, great grandparents might have owned slaves. As a result NOBODY learns about that time in US history. Snowflake Karen moms take offense on behalf of their kids for various books in the library; and get to have them banned. But these books don't jump off the shelf and force snowflakes to read them. Unlike the T-shirts.
And that was the point made in the article (I'm assuming that you didn't read that far BK). The message is forced upon students who might not only by offended but hurt by the message. I'm sure the SC will overrule on THIS one. But will they take an evenhanded approach to what Florida/Texas do with speech issues? I'm gonna guess that they won't be able to contain their hypocrisy. Sort of like BK can't either.

I'd prefer that schools just ban all messages on clothing. No words; no art. Just wear fucking clothes and try to learn.