Rookie Sag Harbor cop who arrested Justin Timberlake didn't know singer, known by locals for strict enforcement

Brian Kegerreis

Jun 23, 2024, 4:19:51 PM (6 days ago) Jun 23
to kansas-city-div...@googlegroups.com
https://nypost.com/2024/06/22/us-news/rookie-sag-harbor-cop-who-arrested-justin-timberlake-didnt-know-singer/

If the cops description of the subject is accurate then good for him getting an obviously drunk driver off the road.
Also
Refusal to take a breathalyzer is usually automatic grounds for the suspension of your driving privileges.

And one final note, many rookie cops tend to be a little less lenient when it comes to traffick law enforcement. I mean they just went to all this training designed to teach the rules they are supposed to enforce.

kan...@aol.com

Jun 23, 2024, 5:48:07 PM (6 days ago) Jun 23
to Kansas City Diversity Coalition
Drunk drivers are flat-out dangerous to everyone else around them, and to themselves. I've seen the results more than often enough.
The officer was right. Give a warning to the entitled assholes on their phones who can't wait to do business until they park. Maybe to the guy making a suspect U-turn looking for a parking place. But for a driver who displays dangerous actions, pull him over. As for the celebrity thing, "Tell it to the judge". Case closed.