In musica, veritas

kan...@aol.com

Jul 2, 2024, 7:26:43 PM (3 days ago) Jul 2
to Kansas City Diversity Coalition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFN-aqPJH8

This is from Hamilton. It says what is unfolding if we don't act aggressively.
Elect the Old Fart. Give him Congress. He can then unwind this idiocy. The only way to undo the potential harm being unleashed is to have a POTUS use the dictatorial powers granted to REMOVE them. That's what George Washington did. He was basically offered an imperial crown. He turned it down. Such a person needs to show up now to do the same.

GMoney

Jul 3, 2024, 8:28:49 AM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to kansas-city-div...@googlegroups.com
That is by far the best song in that mess of a musical......really needs the visual of the actor in the full king's regalia though to really make it shine. The words are great.

kan...@aol.com

Jul 3, 2024, 10:59:24 AM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to Kansas City Diversity Coalition
My wife thought it was fitting for the current circumstance.