Fact Focus: Trump wasn’t exonerated by the presidential immunity ruling | AP News

1 view

Brian Kegerreis

Jul 4, 2024, 8:16:37 PM (12 hours ago) Jul 4
to kansas-city-div...@googlegroups.com
https://apnews.com/article/trump-fact-check-immunity-supreme-court-exoneration-f5ee8ff71d2153da3efbf7bb0818d249

See nothings changed not Trump's idiotic utterings, the TDS affliction of the left, nor Presidential immunity.

kan...@aol.com

Jul 4, 2024, 11:25:42 PM (9 hours ago) Jul 4
to Kansas City Diversity Coalition
Brian, nobody with more than a second grade reading level thinks that Trump was exonerated. That rules out Trump, and apparently you. What DID happen, and I can use sock  puppets if you want, is that SOME of the testimony in Trump's hush money case might been have official acts, thus immune from discovery. I specifically mentioned conversation with Hope Hicks. And I explained that since Trump didn't bring it up at trial he probably can't use it now. And I explained that even if that testimony is tossed, his conviction stands.
So I don't know who you think has TDS, or is a crazy leftist; but those of us who READ know exactly the meaning of the ruling as it pertains to this case. And we know that it might limit some future testimony in Trump's future multiple trials.
Now G can explain how you post bullshit, I post facts and we rinse and repeat.
But I'm committed to explaining reality to anyone who wants to read it. And I'm committed to contradicting bullshit and propaganda. Maybe someday I'll tire of it; but since you seem to persist exhaustively, even G is tiring of it. It remains right for us to counter your BS. As G said, in the distant past your posts used to make some sense and deserved reply. Now that's a bit of a rarity. And if you notice, both G and I will acknowledge when you DO post something of merit.
Please try more often.