Federal Judge Vacates ATF Pistol Brace Rule – The Presidential Prayer Team

Brian Kegerreis

Jun 14, 2024, 8:52:36 PM (4 days ago) Jun 14
to kansas-city-div...@googlegroups.com

kan...@aol.com

Jun 14, 2024, 9:04:13 PM (4 days ago) Jun 14
to Kansas City Diversity Coalition
This from Clarence the Clown, who wrote the opinion.
We know that BK thinks that we should legalize Stinger missiles, Gattling guns, and fully loaded Abram's tanks.
That said, machine guns are currently illegal. And bump stocks clearly make a semi-auto rifle  into a machine gun.
Read the definition. It says that if you pull a  trigger and get multiple firings, THAT's a machine gun.
A bump stock makes it so. Doesn't matter if it's an internal or external part of the AR. It's like any other illegal modification that creates the same effect. Such kits are available to make an AR fully automatic by altering the firing mechanism. A bump stock does the same thing.
But heck; we need such a weapon if 75 people suddenly try to break into our house.
Yeesh.
Maybe BK is just preying on our ignorance. But I've looked into this issue  plenty. When SCOTUS does a 6-3, the odds greatly favor an ill conceived, ideologically pure, shitty decision. QED.

kan...@aol.com

Jun 14, 2024, 10:10:37 PM (4 days ago) Jun 14
to Kansas City Diversity Coalition
Sorry, I responded to the wrong article
The SC ruled that bump stocks were not illegal.
Just cut and paste my response to THAT article.
Pistol braces don't raise any eyebrows here. Reasonable ruling
Move on to bump stocks.